At EBC, you'll be welcomed into a friendly environment by people who are happy to see you. We want you to have an idea of what it would look like to visit EBC. We invite you to come as you are and see for yourself!
- A positive, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Our services last a little over an hour.
- Spirit-led worship that reaches multiple generations.
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Josh Monhollon.
- Engaging messages based on the bold truth of God's Word
We have several different small groups and many of them happen on Sundays at 9:00am. Check in at The Hub (welcome desk) and a volunteer will be more than happy to assist you in finding a small group that is appropriate for you and your family. Click here to find out more about our small groups!
A Place to Belong
We believe that God created all believers with gifts and skills to change lives in their homes, communities, and in the world. We invite you to join us as we purpose to reach Eudora and the world with the gospel. We want to encourage your family to join us as we worship, love, and serve our Lord Jesus for "His glory. Our joy."